A safe and comfortable patient experience:
- Provide flexible positioning with foot and calf supports
- Improve patient comfort with the Comfortline® foam mattress
- Protect your patients’ hands with bumper-protected siderails
- Provide a gentle patient ride with the spring-loaded Steering Plus™ system that absorbs shock of driving over bumps and thresholds
Simple and safe maneuvering:
- Stow and Go® foot section requires no lifting
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ systems
- Zero transfer gap with OneStep® Tuck-Away Siderails
Durability to withstand your demands:
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Compatible with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy-to-clean, smooth deck and siderail design •
- Power washable
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Maximum weight limit
|700 lb (317.5 kg)
|83" (210.8 cm)
|Overall width (siderails up)
|35.5" (90.2 cm)
|Floor to base clearance
|3.5" (8.9 cm)
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Can a mother give birth on the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher?keyboard_arrow_downYes, the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher is designed to break down just like our Affinity® Birthing Bed. The Stow And Go® foot section breaks down and includes a catch basin option for deliveries.
Do the foot and calf supports have infinite positions on the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher?keyboard_arrow_downYes, the Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher features OneStep® Foot Support with infinite positioning capabilities.
Where should a mother grip on a Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher during a labor exam?keyboard_arrow_downThe Hillrom OB/GYN Stretcher includes labor grips built into the siderails.