A safe and comfortable patient experience:
- Help prevent pressure injuries with your choice of pressure redistribution surface
- Customize comfort with electric patient positioning controls
- Protect your patients’ hands with bumper-protected siderails
- Prevent patient migration with electric knee articulation
- Provide a gentle patient ride with its spring-loaded center wheel
- Help patients get in and out of bed easily with its low height
- Provide more coverage for smaller patients with enhanced safety siderails
Simple and safe maneuvering:
- Requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker's Big Wheel
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ grips the floor and reduces your turning radius
- Electric positioning controls ease the burden on your back
- Zero transfer gap with OneStep® tuck-away siderails
- Scale memory helps you obtain an immediate patient weight
Durability to withstand your demands:
- 700-lb weight capacity
- Compatible with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy-to-clean, smooth deck and siderail design
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Maximum weight limit
|700 lb (317.5 kg)
|83" (210.8 cm)
|Overall width (siderails up)
|36" (91.44 cm)
|Floor to base clearance
|3.5" (8.9 cm)
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Are electric siderail controls for head and knee sections available on Hillrom Electric Stretchers?keyboard_arrow_downYes, the electric siderail controls for the head and the knee sections are standard on the Hillrom Electric Stretcher.
How does the CPR function operate on a Hillrom Electric Stretcher?keyboard_arrow_downTo engage the CPR Release, pull and hold the CPR Release Handle until the head section is in full flat position.